Start in New Delhi and end in Varanasi! With the adventure tour Golden Triangle ( Cooking class, Tigers & Varanasi ), you have a 10 day tour package taking you through New Delhi, India and 4 other destinations in India. Golden Triangle ( Cooking class, Tigers & Varanasi ) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
1. Arrive Delhi.? Arrive Delhi and transfer to your prebooked hotel. later tour to old Delhi with a fun rickshaw ride among the crazy crowds/markets of Chandni chowk. Evening reserved for a spectacular sound and light sow in Akshardham temple (closed on Monday).. Overnight stay at the hotel in DelhiStart point Airport/hotels, IGI Airport Area, New Delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi, India 07:00 - 09:00
Arrive Delhi. You will be greeted by our representative (or driver) at Delhi International Airport during arrival and get transferred to your hotel. After a brief introduction of your India tour, you will check in to have some free time on your own to adjust to the new time zone.Overnight in Delhi.Start point New Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India 09:00 - 11:00
After breakfast, start your tour today with the visit to Old Delhi to see Jama Masjid and then a unique glance at local life by an exploration to the bustling local bazaar of Chandni Chowk on a Rickshaw Ride. ?Pass by Red Fort before driving to New Delhi for Qutub Minar. Continue to visit Raj Ghat and Humayun Tomb. After that, drive along the city landmarks of India Gate, Presidents House, Parliament House & Government Secretariat Buildings and stop for photo opportunity there.Overnight in Delhi.
Morning after breakfast, check out of your hotel, and drive to Agra (4 Hours). Arrive Agra, visit Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Then proceed to Mehtab Bagh (The Moonlight Garden) and enjoy the beautiful Sunset view of Taj Mahal. Overnight in Agra.
At 6 AM, our driver and Guide will pick you up from your hotel. Visit Taj Mahal at Sunrise (Guided tour). Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Ranthambhore (5-6 hours including Enroute visit) stopping at Fatehpur Sikri (an abandoned Town), as well as Abhaneri Stepwell. Overnight in Ranthambore.
Ranthambhore, ?is not only a national park -it?s an ideal home for tigers & variant types of species, a superior example of Tiger Reserve in India. Take a Morning Jungle Safari (6-9 AM) ?Game Drive in Shared Jeeps to view the Great Indian Tiger.? Come back to the hotel for freshening up and breakfast. At 2:30 PM, start for Evening Jungle Safari in the National Park. Overnight in Ranthambore.
6. Agra.? Breakfast at the hotel, Soon after we visit the world-famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains, voted as the top wonder of the world by citizens all over the world. Later also visit the red fort the seat of emprie of the Mughal capital.
Morning after breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Jaipur (3-4 hours). Check in to the hotel, and have some rest.? Later visit Cooking Classes and Dinner with an Indian Family. An experience with combination of learning Indian dishes followed by indulging the tummy with the fineness cooked. Overnight in Jaipur.
7. Agra/Delhi.? After Breakfast check out from hotel and drive for 03-04 hours to Delhi. Night at Delhi
Today, the morning journey starts with an ascend to the entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers from all over the world).? Also visit Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal (where you can stop for a photo opportunity). Overnight in Jaipur.
8. Delhi/Varanasi by train ?? After breakfast transfer to the railway station to board the train for Varanasi. Arrive Varanasi and checkinto Hotel. evening visit the ghats of river Varanasi to watch Ganga aarti ceremony. overnight stay at the hotel in Varanasi.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Jaipur Airport to catch your onwards Flight to Varanasi. You will be picked up by our driver at the Varanasi Airport, and drop to your hotel. Later visit the banks of Ganges for Ganga Aarti. Overnight in Varanasi.
9. Varanasi ?? Starts early with a sunrise boat ride on the Ganges, watch the light gradually illuminate the many ghats and temples along the river as you pass. Later take a trip to nearby Sarnath, one of the four main Buddhist pilgrimage destinations. The site is where Buddha preached his message of the path to enlightenment and features a number of stupas and museums to explore. ?overnight at hotle in Varanasi
Wake up earlier for a Sunrise Boat Cruise on the Ganges River, vivid picture of devoted Hindus bathe in the river offering the prayers against morning sunlight make the journey quite rewarding.? Return to the hotel for breakfast followed by a brief city tour to Banaras Hindu University, Golden Temple and Bharat Mata Temple which is dedicated to Mother India.? Afternoon continue your adventure to Sarnath (The Deer Park) where the Buddha preached his first sermon and Sarnath Museum (closed on Fridays).? Overnight in Varanasi.
10. Varanasi to Lumbini? This day say namaste to Nepal, as you cross the border at Gorakhpur. Traverse through the green fields dotted with small villages in the hinterland of rural india, there?s always something to look at out the windows. On entering Nepal, complete border formalities, change your vehicle to nepalaese vehicle, transfer to the hotel in Lumbini (approximately 1 hour). This is no ordinary border town, but the birthplace of Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, and one of his four holy places of pilgrimage. Its said in the Parinibbana Sutta that Buddha identified the sites as those of his birth, enlightenment, first discourse and death. You?ll visit the beautiful Ashoka Pillars and hop on cycle rickshaws to the Maya Devi Temple, the actual site where Lord Buddha is thought to have been born.? overnight at the hotel in Lumbini.
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel, and drop you to Varanasi Airport. Our services ends here. Your tour ends with sweet memories of Rajasthan Tour.? End point Varanasi, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India 09:00 - 11:00
11. Lumbini to Kathmandu ,? it?s a drive of 8-9 hours but very scenic through mountains and countryside. after breakfast get driven to the Nepals capital, Kathmandu (approximately 7 hrs). This panoramic ride takes in all the sights that define Nepal: iridescent rice terraces, deep gorges, fast-flowing rivers and looming mountains. Kathmandu is a mixture of classical ancient architecture and modern development and, with its rich artistic and cultural heritage, it remains the epic destination it has been for decades. Crowded markets and bazaars are the centre of Nepali life and the narrow streets are home to holy men, monks, bicycles, incense, goats and sacred cows. Perhaps head out into Durbar Square, in front of the old royal palace and home to numerous beautiful temples, and browse the stalls of merchants wares. overnight at hotle in Kathmandu.
12. Kathmandu full day sightseeing? After breakfast head out to the ancient Swayambhunath Temple, also known as the Monkey Temple and Kathmandus most important Buddhist shrine. The sleepy, all-seeing Buddha eyes that stare out from the top have become the quintessential symbol of Nepal. Also visit Bodhnath Stupa ? the largest stupa in Nepal and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet. Its the centre of Tibetan culture in Kathmandu, rich in Buddhist symbolism, and you can observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa. ?Later visit hindu pilgrim centre Pashupatinath, the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you will see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating and pilgrims bathing. ?overnight at the hotle in Kathmandu
13. Kathmandu-Chitwan National Park? The next stop on your tour package is Chitwan, Nepals best known National park, less than 150 kms away from both Pokhara and Kathmandu. Covering an area of 932 sq km., Royal Bengal tiger , freshwater dolphins, One horn Rhino, Genetic crocodile are the main attraction of this National Park. Up on your arrival at Hotel in Chitwan, refreshment break followed by lunch. At evening, slow walk to visit indigenous people of this National park with their native, unspoiled tradition & customs. After dinner, visit to cultural programme hall to observe cultural programme of native people. Overnight at hotel. overnight at Jungle Lodge